"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bathroom Stall=Emotional Cleansing


Today, I cried in a bathroom stall. I forgot how that feels. You know the scene, where the world's waiting for you, and you're in a stall crying and at the same time you're telling yourself--stop it and pull it together! As you dab at your eyes with cheap toilet paper, you pray that it's saturated with a secret potion to plug up those annoying tears. Then finally... you blow your nose, and walk out with your shield on and your head held up high, and with one thought in your mind, I am now ready to face the world! Hope you're having a good day, jelly bean.

~TW

Just so you know, I don't think I've cried in a bathroom stall since high school, and that was what... two, maybe three years ago. hee hee

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't think I've ever cried in a bathroom stall.... Maybe that's just what I need.

Hugs hope everything is ok

Twist of Kate said...

The rumors are true!!! You are back again. Well, I said I'd follow you anywhere, anytime so here I am again. Don't know how I feel about you crying in a bathroom, but I'm glad you are back anyway ;-)

Much love...........

True Willow said...

jennifer, it totally worked for me... I just forgot to leave my digits on the wall. ; ) What you need is a HUG... feel it, good!

True Willow said...

twister!!! I've been worried about you. You're always on the go, with "major" happenings taking place in between. I've been thinking of you and sending you only love! Your pictures are amazing. BTW, crying in the stall was just NERVES... I'll explain later. HuGs.

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Oh the wonders of bathroom stall crying - was a temporary subscriber sometime earlier this year!

True Willow said...

LMD, a wonder indeed! It was a great release for me. It's so much fun seeing you again! ;)