"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Saturday, July 28, 2007

If Only I Had Three Thumbs!

I loved this movie! I caught the last showing yesterday with one of my girlfriends, and it's a "must see" flick for the Summer!

I really enjoyed Catherine Zeta-Jones performance, few woman in this world look damn beautiful when they cry--and she's one of them! I didn't realize that food or fine dining could be such a sensual experience...and the behind the scenes happening in the kitchen, you get a good sense of the creative process that transforms the chef and their recipes.

My favorite line came from her therapist in the movie, "It's the recipes you create yourself that are the best."

Happy weekend, jelly beans! With the daughter away, I'm off to spend some quality time with number one son.

~TW

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really want to see this movie!

True Willow said...

Jennifer, go see it...I guarantee it will make you smile.