"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dear Blog,


I feel bad that you've been neglected, but life just seems to get in the way sometimes. You know the drill, busy running around getting the kids for "back to school" mode...sinus infection from hell...no time for myself (but I will make time)...worried about returning to school for myself, I start the week after the kids...and just so many, many, many changes.

But the good news is...I miss you, and exactly six days from now we will both be "saved by the bell"; that wonderful school bell, which means more time for us to develop our blogger relationship. Damn those kids, he wanted them NOT ME. heehee! I love you, hubby. I'm so trying with housewife thing, but I totally suck at it. Patience, remember patience is a virtue.

I hope all is well in the blogger world, jelly beans!

~TW

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's the best thing about a blog... it's always there when you are have a minute... and so are we :)

True Willow said...

jennifer, I so heart you!