"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Saturday, September 8, 2007

CIGA-WEED...


I LOVE this show. Why? Because it makes me LAUGH, and I do mean laugh out loud! Which is really ironic, because all the people in my real life know, that I just had the year from hell due to this substance and a teenager. So I watch it at night or when he's not home, because I don't want a relapse...he's been clean for 4 months now! yay! He is also doing really well in a drug program for teens.

Anyway, back to the show. I love watching *Mary Louise Parker* in character with her youngest son on the show and with her housekeeper. One of my favorite lines is when she tells him:

"I am very fond of you."

The song in the beginning is hysterical, and it doesn't help that it reminds me of my current place of residence. eek! Happy weekend, jelly beans.

No comments: