"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You're the Man...


Happy Birthday to the coolest guy on earth--my husband! I was thinking earlier, that my husband and I grew up just a few miles of each other when we were young kids, but of course, we didn't know each other then. So I often wonder, did we ever cross paths in a store, did we ever sit at the same red light in cars next to each other, was he ever at the flea market the same day I was, OR was he ever at the county fair or our favorite amusement park, maybe riding on the same ride?

It makes me giggle to think that all those years ago, my best friend was living his life just a few streets away. I know for sure if I had spotted a cute little boy with dark eyes, beautiful smile and licking away at a "mint chocolate chip" ice cream cone at our local Baskin Robbins...I would of stopped in my tracks and said, "Mom! that's him, the guy I'm going to marry someday.") I'm so lucky!

Happy Birthday to True Willow's True Love. We will party like rock starts tonight...wink!

~the wife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi TW! I totally missed your B-day. I'm sorry!! Happy belated Birthday to you and Happy Birthday to Mr TW.

True Willow said...

Hi, Terry. It's always fun to get a belated Birthday Greeting, especially from a cool friend like you. ; )