"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Monday, July 23, 2007

I Feel Blessed...

I felt blessed for all the super kind comments, Michele has the best blog roll ever. I have a soft spot for being understood by complete strangers and especially when they're serving up a huge helping of *kindness*; and to the jelly beans that visit often, you know I love YOU.

The husband hired a babysitter, rented a beautiful red convertible and we drove off into the sunset! The weather here was absolutely beautiful. It was one of those "a table for two please" days. I also got a camera from my true love, and so it was fun to take pictures of different places and things. We also squeezed in dinner and a movie.

I thought about my mom so much through the day, but it was in a very peaceful way. I counted all my blessings, especially the handsome man sitting across from me all day. Thank you for a wonderful day, baby!

Last but not least, my missD a.k.a. ~someone special~ moved to *grandma* status, on my birthday. Congratulations! Wishing you and yours only love!

~TW

No comments: