"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Monday, September 24, 2007

Reason #2 on why I THINK I love him...


We were settled in for the night. I'm reading a book in bed (or I should say TRYING to read a book), and he's watching TV. The volume is so ( ( ( high ) ) ) on the set that the entire state knows that he's watching Law & Order!

"Honey, can you turn it DOWN please?"

He looks at me with that boyish smile..."Can't you just read louder?"

He continues to amuse me people, even after 16 years of marriage. Reading louder was even better than earlier in the evening when he said, "Honey I miss us."

"You mean you miss having sex?"

"Yeah."

Like I said...I think I love him.

~TW

3 comments:

Sandy said...

ROFL, I love it! Read louder?
and hmmmm, just carve out that time you need honey!

carmilevy said...

Amen to that. Sense of humor has been the backbone of our relationship since the first day we met. I can't imagine what life would be without it - or without that curiously delicious point in time and space where our respective senses of humor mesh.

What an amazing gift.

Haven't seen a new entry in a bit: hope all is OK with you.

gemmak said...

Lol....men! ;o)