"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whatever...


My husband decided he would help me with the dishes today. In the sink we had a very SMALL amount of DIRTY dishes--in the dishwasher we had a set of CLEAN dishes. I am not quite sure about the logic he was using, but instead of emptying the dishwasher of the clean dishes and loading it again; he decided it was better to leave the clean dishes in the dishwasher. He then proceeded to wash the few dirty dishes we had, and put them away wet. Yes, I said wet. It was almost comical to watch him clean the silverware, rinse it and drop it in the drawer WET. I was rendered speechless, which is tough to do. After he left the kitchen, I went back and dried the wet dishes he just put away, and I emptied the dishwasher. WHATEVER!!!

I think I love him.

TW

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

On the bright side: at least he offered to help....

Anonymous said...

Men are... special creatures.

:-)