"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Love...

...Beautiful Sunday mornings.
...Watching movies that my honey goes to rent for me.
...Take care of yourself days a.k.a. wellness day.
...Hot showers.
...Ice cold water or juice.
...His soft hands on my back.
...The smell of hot buttered, cinnamon popcorn.
...My son's very short haircut, cutie.
...My daughters funny notes left around the house for us.
...Having the house to myself.
...Early morning soccer games with the cold wind blowing.
...Starbucks coffee brought to early soccer game by husband.
...Naps on a weekend afternoon.

~TW

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

I don't yet have a dtr, so I can't relate to that...

Other than that, they all sound perfect. Oh, except cinnamon popcorn. Ewwww!

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, have you tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte @ Starbucks?
Had one this morning. Yummmmmmy.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....is that Wynonna's song The Other Side I hear playing?
Dang, I love that song. Hooray for being on the other side of the blues. :-D Lurve you!
MG

jenny said...

hot buttered cinnamon popcorn?

Is that just sprinkling cinnamon on hot buttered popcorn or is there more to it?

Am tempted to try it but scared of ruining my bowl of popcorn.