"You are lovable. I love you. You can love yourself." ~My Someone Special

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some Good Things...

I made an "A" on my oral presentation in speech class. yay! Apparently, even though I was a nervous wreck, they liked my energy, I'll take that.

I washed my hair yesterday...what you don't care?? It's a big thing for someone who's battling the blues. heehee I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Also, I started another blog to help me deal with some stuff, so don't be confused and think I started a new one...I just have two of them now. If you want, you can be directed there by clicking my profile. Later, jelly beans.

TW

1 comment:

BeFrank said...

Hey, other blog wants me to be invited. Am I elegible for an invitation?

No worries if I'm not. I'm a secure blogger buddy.